WELCOME TO ICAS
International Consulting & Advisory Services
ICAS is a Consultancy Firm specialized in Air Transport Management. It also provides Public Relations Services to introduce Businessmen and Women in various African Countries.
Alongside with these specific activities, the President of ICAS also serves as a Senior Advisor to other Consultancy Firms, namely PERFORMANCES Group and AFRICSEARCH.
Through these partnerships, ICAS provides additional services in the areas of States’ Economic Emergence Plans, Corporate Development Strategies, Recruiting of Professional Talents and Counseling in Human Resource Management.
AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
IT SUPPORTS AND INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE BOOSTING TRAINING
PROJECTS FINANCING, MANAGEMENT OF CORPORATE AND BANKS FINANCE
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION
To serve as a connection bridge, for international economic operators, between Africa and the rest of the World. To assist the Continent in addressing its ongoing challenges, among which the urgent need to accelerate its growth and development and provide environment protection
- Assisting in modernizing Air Transport and Tourism in Africa
- Facilitating Business Linking and Door Opening for Economic Operators across the Continent
- Finding Financing for Investment Projects, Assistance in addressing Financial challenges of Commercial Companies and Banks
- Modernizing and Developing Agriculture and Agro-Industry
- Offering IT Supports and Innovative Solutions
- Elaborating Strategic Planning and Economic Emergence Programs for States and Commercial Enterprises
- Processing Recruitment of Skilled and Talented Professionals for the Continent Companies
- Training individuals for their personal development and Professional top performance achievements
- Counselling on Sustainable Development and Environment Protection
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.